We are seeking a knowledgeable HR consultant to develop and implement bespoke HR strategies for our clients. As an HR consultant, you will be required to evaluate and identify human capital inefficiencies, recommend solutions, develop HR strategies and models, and provide advice on HR policies and best practices.
To ensure success as an HR consultant, you should be analytically minded and have excellent interpersonal skills. A skilled HR consultant should be able to quickly identify workforce issues and recommend effective solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business administration, or similar.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as an HR consultant or similar.
- Full understanding of HR legislation, policies, and procedures.
- Excellent understanding of HR evaluation metrics and methods.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional analytic and problem-solving abilities.
- The ability to protect the interests of company employees.